CI/Laravel Developer - Responsibilities:
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Proven software development experience in PHP, Laravel and Codeigniter.
- Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.